Тема: P31E1 00C0 EV/HEV HV System Interlock Error EVC-305

Hello guys sorry for my English but unfortunately I do not know Russian.

I'm have a crashed Nissan Leaf 2011.

The front airbags (driver and passanger) has been deploy.

I had already changed some parts and fix other parts to confirm that the car works well. Unfortunately the car dont enter in Drive Mode and don't Charge.
I clean all strange DTC errors with Leaf Spy Pro, but i have a few fixes DTC Errors.

https://i.imgur.com/AYnMeEg.png

I dont have the Heater Water Pump connected because of a leak. But i have all high voltage cables connected and all 12v cables connected, except the headlights and exterior lights.

Some people tell me when you have a crash with the Nissan Leaf the software lock the high voltage connection and i need to unlock the system with the Nissan Consult 3 Plus. But some people say that it is not necessary. So I do not know who to believe.

My major issue its the HV System Interlock Error EVC-305. I check the service plug, the HV Cables, The HV Cables Connections and all seems to be in order.

Any ideas?

Tnks 4 your help

Re: P31E1 00C0 EV/HEV HV System Interlock Error EVC-305

english know here:
http://mynissanleaf.com/

Листок-самолет LEAF ZE0 G 2011 перепак CATL 114ач

I allready post in the English forum. But unfortunately I did not have any help.

4 (2019-01-02 15:46:50 отредактировано LKA)

you can believe only service manual.
diagnosis procedure about P31E1 writed in page 351 in EVC.pdf
you have to measure voltages and check fuses

Листок-самолет LEAF ZE0 G 2011 перепак CATL 114ач
Спасибо сказали: Danielsl1

bmonteiro.pt пишет:

I allready post in the English forum. But unfortunately I did not have any help.

So have you found any solution. We have the same problem with 2013 . Did you check precharge resistor or pdm capacitor?