у меня после закрытия любой из дверей через 2-3... минуты какая то релюха слышно щёлкнет и всё по нулям.
If the negative terminal cable of the 12V battery is disconnected from the battery terminal, the large
dark current state may not be reproduced. If the 12V battery becomes dead, never disconnect the 12V
battery terminal when installing an ammeter.
1.CHECK DARK CURRENT
1. Install ammeter side probe (2) to negative terminal cable of 12V
2. Check that all of the electrical equipment is turned OFF.
3. Close and lock the door. Check that the room lamp is OFF.
4. Measure dark current.
Reference value : 50mA or less
The time of stable dark current depends on vehicle equipment
and specification. If dark current does not decrease to 50 mA or less after waiting for approximately
one minute, measure again after waiting at least for 30 minutes.
Is the inspection result normal?
YES >> INSPECTION END
NO >> GO TO 2.
1. Disconnect and connect fuses one at a time to find one that dark current changes sharply.
Dark current decreases sharply when a fuse is disconnected. When the fuse is reconnected, dark
current may not decrease so much. In this case, the circuit of the fuse is probably questionable.
2. Check change in dark current by swinging harness of questionable circuit.
Does dark current change?
YES >> Check harness for short.
NO >> There is a possibility that the electronic unit in the circuit does not enter into Power-saving mode
when the power switch is turned OFF. If this is assumed to be true, replace electronic unit.
Nissan Leaf AZE0 X 2014
Nissan Pathfinder 2008
Kia Cerato Koup 2011